Welcome to the Point Chart!
How it Works:
- Step 1: Choose from one of the three buckets — Politics, Public Awareness & Mobilizing or Fund Development.
- Step 2: Each individual assignment under each bucket is worth either 10 points, 20 points or 30 points depending on the section you choose from. For example, if your manager asks you to do 10 points from the Point Chart, you only need to select a single assignment from the 10 points section.
- Step 3: Document your success and send the results to your manager. This can be as simple as a screenshot of an email or as fancy as photos or video footage.
- Note: Point chart assignments are tasks that you will complete over and above the minimum requirements of your program. For instance, if you wrote a letter to the editor as part of your week 8 tasks, this would not count as a point chart assignment. However, if you choose to write a second letter to the editor, you can add 10 points to your tracker!
- Borgen Poster – Call Congress
- Borgen Poster – Green
- Borgen Poster – Simple Logo
- Borgen Poster – Africa
Need a new background for your computer screen? Try one of these…