- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
This privacy notice is subject to updates and modifications. The date of the most recent update is located at the bottom of this notice.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected directly by these sites. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you to us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you (where applicable), regarding the reason you contacted us in a timely manner. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, except as required by law and/or legal action.
Links to Other Sites
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may contact us regarding data concerns via email or letter via U.S. Postal Service.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You may do so at any time by contacting us via email or letter via U.S. Postal Service.
General Contact Info
The Borgen Project
2661 N Pearl St
Tacoma, WA 98407
The Borgen Project
708 Broadway Ste 201
Tacoma, WA 98402
When making an inquiry or request regarding your data, please leave or write a detailed message that clearly states your full name, what you are requesting our organization to do with the data (if any) that we have about you, and the method by which you would like us to respond to you regarding your request – via email or letter delivered via U.S. Postal Service.
Please note: Letter responses are available to U.S. mailing addresses only.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only staff who need the information to perform a specific job, such as donor relations, are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Updated: June 20, 2018