In September of 2020, The Borgen Project’s office moved from Seattle to Downtown Tacoma. In-office internships are now only available in Tacoma.
Administrative and Operations Internship
The administrative and operations intern receives hands-on training from our in-office team on fundraising, donor relations, social media, and search engine optimization. The administrative and operations intern supports the in-office team and is flexible with roles and responsibilities changing week-to-week.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the mailing of fundraising letters to potential donors (80% of role)
- Assists with coordinating communications through email, phone, and mail
- Assists with database management
- Creates own personal fundraising campaign and meets targets
- Updates content to achieve SEO targets
- Represents the organization at community events
The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, is incredibly flexible, and has outstanding communication and organizational skills. They have a demonstrated ability to internalize feedback and adapt to the demands of the internship.
Details: Internship is part-time and unpaid. Internship is 210-hours, 150-hours completed in-office, 60-hours completed out of office. College credit is available.
Location: Tacoma, WA.