Each year, millions of people in the developing world die of infectious diseases, malnutrition
The Global Health Innovation Act seeks to require the Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development to submit an annual report to Congress on the development and use of global health innovations in the programs, projects, and activities of the Agency.
- Introduced in the House: March 21, 2017
- Introduced in the Senate: January 19, 2018
- Passed in the House: January 18, 2018
- Passed in the Senate: December 20, 2018
- Became Public Law No. 115-411: January 3, 2019
Borgen Project Efforts
- Emails Sent: 6,568
- Number of Meetings: 81
- The Global Health Innovation Act
- What is the Global Health Innovation Act?
- The Global Health Innovation Act Passes in U.S. House
- The Global Health Innovation Act Passes in the House of Representatives