Name: Roshan Natarajan
Location: Memphis, TN
Position: Political Affairs Intern
Fundraising Goal: $500
How did you get interested in global issues?
I have always been interested in issues facing our global community. My goal is to one day become a diplomat with the American State Department.
The reality is that throughout history, some groups have prospered while others have been isolated or even taken advantage of. I am interested in global issues because I believe in a future where people from all ends of our planet have opportunities for success in life. Without addressing these large-scale issues, this can never become a reality.
Why are you volunteering your time to serve the world’s poor?
Poverty and world hunger are issues that our global leaders believe can feasibly be defeated in the coming years. I want to be a part of the solution and be productive in any way I can.
Any interesting tidbits to share?
I love watching and playing soccer (football), and the team I support is Arsenal.
One of my favorite hobbies is reading. I prefer political and historical biographies, but I will pick up fiction occasionally. Some of my favorite authors are Robert Caro, Flannery O’Connor, and William Faulkner.
My compassion/humility list:
I will do the following for any friends or family who donates in my honor…
- $25: Car Wash: For $25, I will come and personally wash the exterior and clean the interior of your car.
- $50: Chauffeur for a Weekend: For $50, I will drive you anywhere you want to go during
- one weekend or serve as your designated driver on a night out.
- $75: Painted Fingernails: For $75, I will paint my fingernails any color of your choice and will keep them that way for one week.
- $100: Poker Night: For $100, I will host and cater a poker night for you and five guests.
Support Roshan’s Fundraising Campaign
* To ensure they receive recognition, please enter the name of the person you are donating on behalf of below.
The Borgen Project is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. For more information, please contact [email protected] or (206) 471-4148.
To Donate by Mail:
The Borgen Project
1416 NW 46th Street, Suite 105 PMB 145
Seattle, WA 98107
Visit The Borgen Project!
To arrange a tour of the office, please email:
Donate with Phone Apps: Cash App ($TheBorgenProject) or Venmo.
“Having made tremendous strides on behalf of impoverished families throughout the world, I applaud The Borgen Project for its tireless commitment to ending global poverty. Through strategic advocacy and public education, you are helping to shape U.S. policy for the betterment of mankind.”
– Gov. Jay Inslee (WA)
The Borgen Project has earned the GuideStar Exchange Seal for commitment to transparency.
- View financials
- Success tracker
- Become a sponsor
- Info for including a donation in your will or trust