Name: Reese Furlow
Location: Boynton Beach, Florida
Fundraising Goal: $500
How did you get interested in global issues?
Being the child of a mother who was born in a country that suffers from poverty.
Why are you volunteering your time to serve the world‘s poor?
I’ve always wanted to make a difference in people’s lives. Any awareness is good awareness.
Any interesting tidbits to share?
I’ve been training to become the next American Ninja Warrior by 2020.
My Compassion/Humility List I will do the following for any friends and family who donate in my honor.
- $25: Sing your favorite song in its entirety
- $50: Post an Instagram skit of your choosing
- $75: Sit in your classroom and make a fool of myself
- $100: Go to your house and tell your family members how you are the greatest human being on the planet
Support Reese’s Fundraising Campaign
* To ensure they receive recognition, please enter the name of the person you are donating on behalf of above.
The Borgen Project is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. For more information, please contact [email protected] or (206) 414-1032.
To Donate by Mail:
The Borgen Project
1416 NW 46th Street, Suite 105 PMB 145
Seattle, WA 98107
Visit The Borgen Project!
To arrange a tour of the office, please email:
“Having made tremendous strides on behalf of impoverished families throughout the world, I applaud The Borgen Project for its tireless commitment to ending global poverty. Through strategic advocacy and public education, you are helping to shape U.S. policy for the betterment of mankind. We are proud to be home to visionary groups like The Borgen Project. You represent the best of who we are as a state and as a people – insightful thinkers, proactive leaders and inspiring problem-solvers, who are committed to redefining what is possible and, ultimately, to changing the world.”
– Gov. Jay Inslee (WA)
- View financials
- Success tracker
- Info for including a donation in your will or trust
- To donate stock, please email [email protected].
The Borgen Project received the Gold Star Seal of Transparency from GuideStar, the world’s largest source of information on nonprofit organizations. Read the entire GuideStar profile of The Borgen Project.