Name: Rebecca Ingram
Location: Vail, Arizona
Fundraising Goal: $500
How did you get interested in global issues?
I became interested in global issues after I started looking into The Borgen Project while applying for the writing internship. As I explored their website, my eyes were opened to how important global poverty is.
Why are you volunteering your time to serve the world’s poor?
I feel incredibly blessed to live in a prosperous country, such as the USA. My heart aches for the poor mama’s in these impoverished countries losing their sweet babies to hunger and disease. I want to be an advocate for them!
Any interesting tidbits to share?
- I have written in a journal consistently since I was 8-years-old.
- I love reading!! My favorite books include: Ben-Hur rewritten by Carol Wallace, Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, These Is My Words by Nancy Turner, Skyward by Brandon Sanderson, and many more that I can’t think of off the top of my head.
My compassion/humility list:
I will do the following for any friends or family who donates in my honor…
- $15 for freshly baked loaf of banana bread
- $35 for a homemade ice-cream cake
- $75 for a home cooked dinner
Support Rebecca’s Fundraising Campaign
* To ensure they receive recognition, please enter the name of the person you are donating on behalf of below.
The Borgen Project is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. For more information, please contact [email protected] or (206) 471-4148.
To Donate by Mail:
The Borgen Project
1416 NW 46th Street, Suite 105 PMB 145
Seattle, WA 98107
Visit The Borgen Project!
To arrange a tour of the office, please email:
Donate with Phone Apps: Cash App ($BorgenProject) or Venmo.
“Having made tremendous strides on behalf of impoverished families throughout the world, I applaud The Borgen Project for its tireless commitment to ending global poverty. Through strategic advocacy and public education, you are helping to shape U.S. policy for the betterment of mankind.”
– Gov. Jay Inslee (WA)
The Borgen Project has earned the GuideStar Exchange Seal for commitment to transparency.
- View financials
- Success tracker
- Become a sponsor
- Info for including a donation in your will or trust