Name: Natasha Eckelbarger
Location: Ringgold, Georgia
Fundraising Goal: $500
How did you get interested in global issues?
The concept of improving the world for humanity has always been an interest of mine. That interest has increased with my continued understanding of global poverty.
Why are you volunteering your time to serve the world’s poor?
Goals are attainable if everyone works together. I am upholding my responsibility and encouraging others to do the same.
Any interesting tidbits to share?
- Donating to The Borgen Project inadvertently contributes to my future career as a writer!
- Millions of individuals live on $1.25 each day.
- Even donating as little as $2.00 will contribute to the fight against global poverty.
My compassion/humility list:
I will do the following for any friends or family who donates in my honor…
- For $75, I will clean your house
- For $100, I will sing to you for 1-hour
- For $350, I will dress up as a clown and do cartwheels in front of your house for an hour .
Support Fundraising Campaign
* To ensure they receive recognition, please enter the name of the person you are donating on behalf of below.
The Borgen Project is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. For more information, please contact [email protected] or (206) 471-4148.
To Donate by Mail:
The Borgen Project
1416 NW 46th Street, Suite 105 PMB 145
Seattle, WA 98107
Visit The Borgen Project!
To arrange a tour of the office, please email:
Donate with Phone Apps: Cash App ($BorgenProject) or Venmo.
“Having made tremendous strides on behalf of impoverished families throughout the world, I applaud The Borgen Project for its tireless commitment to ending global poverty. Through strategic advocacy and public education, you are helping to shape U.S. policy for the betterment of mankind.”
– Gov. Jay Inslee (WA)
The Borgen Project has earned the GuideStar Exchange Seal for commitment to transparency.
- View financials
- Success tracker
- Become a sponsor
- Info for including a donation in your will or trust