The Borgen Project is hiring a Public Relations/Marketing Intern who will work remotely. This public relations intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
- Create a branding campaign.
- Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
- Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
- Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
- Plan, market and present at an informational meeting.
- Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
- Assist with The Borgen Project's advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks. However, if your availability is limited, you can work ahead and complete the program in fewer weeks.
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start.
We respond to every application, reply to all queries and always notify you of the outcome of our interviews. Please add borgenproject.org to your list of safe email senders and check your spam/junk email folder to ensure you are receiving our communications. If you haven’t had a reply or have any difficulty applying, please email us at [email protected] and we will respond.