Name: Alexandria Rodriguez
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Position: PR/Marketing Intern
Fundraising Goal: $900
How did you get interested in global issues?
I got interested in global issues through working as a news producer and becoming aware of all the issues that need to be tackled.
Why are you volunteering your time to serve the world’s poor?
I’m volunteering my time to help out the less fortunate because it is one of my main goals to do something to make a positive impact in the world.
Any interesting tidbits to share?
I’m a working mom who loves to binge watch shows and movies on Netflix, gardening, writing, reading and taking photos.
My compassion/humility list:
I will do the following for any friends or family who donates in my honor…
1. $10: Babysit your kid for 3 hours
2. $15: Take your kid out for a swim
3. $25: Go shopping for you
4. $30: Wash your clothes
5. $50: Clean your house
6. $75: Clean your yard
7. $80: Babysit your kid in the evening while you go out
8. $90: Drive you around
9. $100: You own me for the day, I will be at your service for anything you need.
10. $150: I will be giving you three surprise gifts
11. $200: I will be giving you four surprise gifts
Support Alexandria’s Fundraising Campaign
* To ensure they receive recognition, please enter the name of the person you are donating on behalf of below.
The Borgen Project is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. For more information, please contact [email protected] or (206) 471-4148.
To Donate by Mail:
The Borgen Project
1416 NW 46th Street, Suite 105 PMB 145
Seattle, WA 98107
Visit The Borgen Project!
To arrange a tour of the office, please email:
Donate with Phone Apps: Cash App ($BorgenProject) or Venmo.
“Having made tremendous strides on behalf of impoverished families throughout the world, I applaud The Borgen Project for its tireless commitment to ending global poverty. Through strategic advocacy and public education, you are helping to shape U.S. policy for the betterment of mankind.”
– Gov. Jay Inslee (WA)
The Borgen Project has earned the GuideStar Exchange Seal for commitment to transparency.
- View financials
- Success tracker
- Become a sponsor
- Info for including a donation in your will or trust