Location: Seattle, WA
Availability: Open until filled
The Fundraising Manager develops and implements The Borgen Project’s fundraising efforts.
- Cultivate new donors (individual, corporate, foundations).
- Generate new ideas and business opportunities to increase fundraising and fund development to meet and exceed revenue goals. Establish an ongoing fundraising program to support the work of The Borgen Project.
- Develop an annual fundraising plan and budget.
- Develop revenue and expense reports for all fundraiser events after the event is completed.
- Takes the full responsibility to lead in initiating, planning, and implementing all necessary activities, in a timely manner, to ensure that program goals and objectives are accomplished.
- Monitors program, tracks and documents of all necessary activities, and completes all reporting requirements.
- Search and research potential donors and foundations to identify and evaluate potential funding sources.
- Make initial contacts, and follow-through of securing available funding along with the coordination of all optional funding opportunities.
- Build and maintain long-term fundraising relationships with current donors and potential donors.
Requirements: Bachelors degree in related field. Proven record of raising funding, building partnerships and increasing donors. Understanding of advocacy and politics is helpful.
To Apply: Email your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com.